Application Security Consultant
Do you know the OWASP Top 10 by heart, could explain CSRF in your sleep, and enjoy both coding and poking holes in other people’s code? If so, we’d love you to join our team. We’re looking for both experienced Application Security Consultants and Senior Application Security Consultants to conduct and lead Web Application Vulnerability Assessments, Network Penetration tests and Code Review. You may also be involved in threat modeling, risk assessments, security engineering, internal tool development or any other service our organization offers.
Candidates at a minimum will have:
- Strong passion and proven track record for picking up new technologies.
- One or more years of experience Performing Ethical Hacking Engagements.
- Knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 and common remediation techniques.
- Experience writing at least 1000 lines of code in one of the following programming languages: NodeJS, Java, PHP, .NET, Python, Perl.
- Knowledge of SQL queries in one of the following databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Ability to systematically and logically work through a problem.
- Working knowledge of PortSwigger’s BurpSuite, IBM Appscan, or similar tools.
- Have full authorization to work in the United States and residing in either the state of Florida or North Carolina.
- The ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Senior Cyber Security Consultant candidates should have:
- One or more years of experience leading teams of individuals performing Ethical Hacking or Code Review related assessments.
- Proven track record of positively managing client relationships.
- The ability to apply and customize remediation advice to unique customer situations.
Additional desired characteristics:
- Industry recognized certifications such as GWAPT, OSCP, CISSP, GPEN.
- Proven track record of working independently from home.
- A Can-Do Attitude with a high attention to detail.
NOTE: While this position is remote and any candidate that was hired would work-from-home, candidates will only be considered who either live or would relocate to the states of North Carolina or Florida. This limitation is due to tax and legal considerations for the company. We are currently setup to do business and hire employees in those two states.